2018 ENSA Annual Symposium - Adelaide
REGISTRATIONS ARE STILL OPEN
The ENSA Conference Committee would like to extend a warm invitation to you to attend the Endocrine Nurses Annual Symposium to be held at the Adelaide Convention Centre on Monday, 20 August 2018. Lock this date in your 2018 calendar!
The meeting is strongly focused on the education and management of the hormonal diseases to ensure the professional development of Endocrine Nurses. The theme of this year’s meeting is: "THE EVOLVING WORLD OF ENDOCRINOLOGY - FROM TESTING TO TRANSGENDER".
The program will focus on:
- The latest research and development of standards of care for the treatment of transgender and gender incongruent individuals;
- Opportunities available for career progression of the Endocrine Nurse;
- The challenges of Pituitary Disorders;
- The Dynamics of Dynamic Function Testing;
- The NURSES IN ACTION session, with awesome presentations by our peers, sharing the expertise of their “craft”.
Get ready for an exciting program with cutting edges invited speakers and presentations from selected abstracts. You will gain a deeper knowledge of endocrinology, improve your working skills and establish new networks in a relaxing and friendly atmosphere.
We look forward to meeting you in Adelaide!
|2018 ENSA Conference Organising Committee|
|Carmen Bischoff||Venecia Willenberg|